and sadness, which hinders your usual life and loses you pleasure and desire in it even in loved things. In order to get rid of depression, you should:
- Go to a psychologist or therapist to receive psychotherapy with dialogue and counseling sessions from emptying sessions, learn two stress-response technologists and receive individual therapy support sessions.
- Eliminate any negative and illogical thoughts and adopt positive and bright ideas.
- Exercising regularly at least three times a week.
- Doing deep breathing exercises at least twice a day, doing yoga exercises.
- Participation in lectures, meetings and events to integrate into the natural life.
- Ensure good sleep habits 6-8 hours a day at night.
- Ensure a healthy diet.
- Go to the psychiatrist to assess the condition, disburse the appropriate medication, and continuously follow up until recovery